Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Personal Issues, Last year 2009!


My personal problem is lack of concentration and test anxiety. Lack of concentration is because of my bad habit that is grown on me which is always spacing out all the time and thinking too much of random things. i had not able to concentrate on anything even focus in my studies is hard for me to do, that is why i'm having test anxiety. when i take my quiz, i always feel shaky, sweaty and i feel my heart beat fast. and also i'm a little bit stressed to be in deadline with my requirement, but its not overwhelming. so, i decided to seek an advice. i ask my friend for it and she kindly schedules a day for the both of us. it was sunday in the afternoon that we decided to go to church to attend the mass. we were both quiet and listen to the priest attentively. the priest talks about the words of the Lord which is love and peace of mind. after the mass we walk and talk for a while, then go on our separate way. my friend said that i should meditate, so i take her advice and sit quietly with eye close, and repeat it ten times, and talk to the Lord about my problem. i pray our father, hail merry and glory be, repeating it ten times as well as i ask for forgiveness to the people i hurt. God helps me realize my faults, my sin and He ease my problem by giving me hope and courage to face my fear. God give me determination to face all of my challenge. and because of that i will do my best to concentrate on one thing as well as to relax myself, avoid thinking random thought that will not help me and always to be true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~*
I'll be waiting for your comment.
Thanks guys:]