Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2012

Love Ain't Enough

I have been listening to this song...


Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough♫

I don't want to lose you but I don't want to use you just to have somebody by my side. I don't want to hate you, I don't want to take you but I don't want to be the one to cry.

And that don't really matter to anyone anymore. But like a fool I keep losing my place and I keep seeing you walk through that door.

(Chorus)

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust. There's a reason why people don't stay where they are. Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.

Now, I could never change you I don't want to blame you. Baby, you don't have to take the fall. Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you. Maybe I just want to have it all.

It makes a sound like thunder it makes me feel like rain. And like a fool who will never see the truth, I keep thinking something's gonna change.

(Chorus)

And there's no way home when it's late at night and you're all alone. Are there things that you wanted to say? And do you feel me beside you in your bed, there beside you, where I used to lay?

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch. There's a reason why people don't stay who they are. Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough.

Baby, sometimes, love... it just ain't enough. Oh, Oh, Oh, No..
--------

 MY POINT OF VIEW

 To fall in love is easy, to stay in love is a challenge, breaking up is disaster, moving on is HELL.The song tells us how does it feel to have a broken heart. Its so hard to move on. Everyday is agony. Every night you are wishing not to wake up the following morning because another morning means another survival. Yes, it's a blessing to fall in love but when the love fails, it's really hard to let go and move on. Once you love deeply and truly, your making that person not only a part of your life, he/she becomes your life actually. Hence, moving on is almost impossible. Your mind says "you can do it, move on", but how could you when your heart is in so much pain. You keep on asking yourself, "where will I start and how am I going to do it when everything I see, touch and hear reminds me of how beautiful the love was"?

And I believe you can fall in love with more than one person in life and everyone agrees that letting them go is the hardest thing to do. Finding the will to move forward is harder yet. You only hope that they will acknowledge that you loved them more than anyone they have known. Loving someone with everything you have got, you give them the power to hurt you. Sometimes u want to be careful not to love too much but we still find ourselves falling in love too much, that is the power of love. If i don't feel someone's love, i let them go in order to let go of the pain i feel inside.

This song helps me make good decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~*
I'll be waiting for your comment.
Thanks guys:]