Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 15, 2009

BLOG-ON♫


Hey there~*

I’m currently thinking of something to type on my BLOG. After a hard time of meditating or so called thinking, I came out of a nice thought. I suddenly recognize and/or remember the article I read last night. It was quite interesting, as far as I could recall the title of the article is UNIVERSITY DIGEST. It is a magazine of WMSU an official student publication. It tackles about the opinions and ideas of each individual (student and professor of the university). Each page of the magazine has it own stories of every days life and the struggles for better education, but there was this one page that couth my attention and it discuss about the true identification of BLOG. People intend to ask; “WHAT IS BLOG?” surely there is a lot of answer to that question. When I read each lines and paragraph, I find out that BLOG is defined as a diary; personal chronological log of thoughts publishes on a web page. More likely, it is a web site contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, record of activities, thoughts, or beliefs and often hyperlinks provided by the writer. BLOG give us the privilege to post our ideas and perspectives on the web but also it has this certain new and cool imposition to bloggers, and that is why BLOG is quite fascinating. Well, not all BLOG contents are credible. Remember: some irresponsible user tend to use blogging for demoralizing purposes. And that is the reason i create my own blog: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~*
I'll be waiting for your comment.
Thanks guys:]