Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dreams~*



Did you ever imagine a place where island is floating to tine air without anything to support with? Mystical beast is every where and other mystical stuff? Its sound crazy, I know you think it’s absurd and you think it’s beyond our imagination. I know dreams are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. But think again, a dream is like that you know. Anyway, guess what… I cut my hair short but not too short, of course with my bangs on it. Hm…? Why did I come up with that kind of title? Well, you see I had these odd dreams recently and it makes me think of like a fantasy short of thing, it has a strange place, I don’t know where it located and I think it’s not even in the map, plus it give me a freak! The place has this unfinished building, it have a golden decoration all over the place and know what… I even become a slave myself (well, that suck) to sum it all I’m been sold off for a cheap price! Great! That’s a pain in the ass (>_<) and no one wanted to buy me(that’s a bit disappoint though). I also had this dream that I become a mermaid and their this spiky stuff or I could say it’s like thorns, because it’s like a flower thorns or something and it’s green after all (well, that’s my favorite color by the way) and its spreading all over my hand, my legs and tight turn to fins just like a fish. Okay, lets stop it their, its too much for me (T_T) and it’s really creepy. Although the content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology. And in dreams the most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Other emotions include pain, abandonment, fear, joy, etc. Negative emotions are much more common than positive ones. I also have this dream as if it did not happen once but twice and I think its déjà vu, there is this one theory of déjà vu attributes the feeling of having previously seen or experienced something to having dreamt about a similar situation or place, and forgetting about it until one seems to be mysteriously reminded of the situation or place while awake. Well so much for dreams, see ya(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~*
I'll be waiting for your comment.
Thanks guys:]